How do I receive a refund?
A refund cannot be made on permits where construction has begun, or on permits older than six months. If eligible, you must submit the original copy of the permit with a letter requesting a refund. If the original copy is not available, the letter must state so, and indicate that you will not request another refund should it be located.

Show All Answers

1. How do I receive a refund?
2. How do I receive an extension?
3. For what types of construction do I need a permit?
4. When is a Certificate of Occupancy required?
5. How do I obtain pre-power approval?
6. How do I obtain a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy?
7. How can I get automated information about inspections or plan reviews?
8. Where can I find information about the new online permitting system?