Lenders / Realtors
Pasco County's housing programs could not function without the assistance of its partners, particularly lenders, realtors, and homebuilders. Realtors help homebuyers find the house that they want that meet the needs of their families, lenders find the best loan product for inexperienced homebuyers, and homebuilders build the dream homes that families have always wanted.
Training for Housing Professionals is required once annually to ensure that you remain on the approved lender or realtor list maintained by Pasco County Community Development. Opens a New Window.
You can register online for our lender-realtor training classes. Please click on the link below and completely fill out the form. If a class is noted as full on the schedule, we are no longer accepting reservations for that date.
These Lenders and Realtors have received training and are approved to take applications for the PascoHome program.
- Pasco County Approved Lender List (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Pasco County Approved Realtor List (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Current Lender-Realtor Training PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)Check wiring form Opens a New Window.
- Check Wiring Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This form, along with the title company's W-9 form, should be sent directly to the court clerk.FHA Mortgagee letter 2002-22 Opens a New Window.
- FHA Mortgagee Letter 2002-22 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This letter explains that local governments do not need to be approved for their downpayment assistance program, and that county funds can be used by the buyer as cash required to close on properties.Homebuyer assistance program application and checklist Opens a New Window.
- xBorr Opens a New Window. Borrower Reservation Request (PDF) This form needs to be attached by lenders for all county loan applications.Lenders manual Opens a New Window.
- Lenders Manual (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This manual provides all of the information to assist you in preparing the loan package for submission to our office.Reservation request form Opens a New Window.
- Reservation Request Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This form is needed to reserve funds for a homebuyer.Shared equity worksheet - payoff sheet Opens a New Window.
- Shared Equity Worksheet - Payoff Sheet (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Certain loans that closed after 2006 have a shared penalty that must be paid when the loan is paid off. Call the Community Development Office to see if the loan you are handling is covered by this.Subordination request form Opens a New Window.
- Subordination Request Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This form is necessary for lenders who are refinancing a loan where a Pasco loan is also on the property. Opens a New Window.
- Shared Equity Provisions - for Pasco Home Program Approval (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Please send in all reservations via email to Louise McIntyre. Fax reservations will not be accepted.
Do not send a reservation in with the package as there will not be a guarantee of funding – send it in as soon as possible.
Please ensure that any lenders you are working with have submitted reservations for upcoming purchases using our HAP assistance.
Your Pasco County Community Development Team
- Pasco County 2018 Income Levels (PDF)
- Updated Lenders Manual (PDF)
- Healthy Housing Toolkit for Housing Counselors 2018 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>