Lenders / Realtors
Pasco County’s housing programs could not function without the assistance of its partners, particularly lenders, realtors, and homebuilders. Realtors help homebuyers find the house that they want that meet the needs of their families, lenders find the best loan product for inexperienced homebuyers, and homebuilders build the dream homes that families have always wanted.
Pasco County Community Development will be suspending the Down Payment Assistance (DPA) program effective July 2nd, 2020. Applications for DPA will not be accepted effective this date. All reservations submitted before July 2nd will be honored, however, if a reservation is cancelled or denied, the lender will not be allowed to submit a new reservation.
The August 6th Lender/Realtor training is cancelled. We are currently reworking the Down Payment Assistance program to make it more efficient and easier for lenders/realtors and homebuyers. As part of this streamlining, we have decided to eliminate the lender/realtor certificate requirement. Although you will no longer need to take annual classes, we will still have workshops that you may attend so that you can learn about any new changes to the program or if you have any questions.
To make sure you are kept up to date on the latest information regarding this and other Community Development programs, please visit our website and sign up for Notify Me.
These Lenders and Realtors have received training and are approved to take applications for the PascoHome program. Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Check wiring form Opens a New Window.
- Check Wiring Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This form, along with the title company’s W-9 form, should be sent directly to the court clerk.FHA Mortgagee letter 2002-22 Opens a New Window.
- FHA Mortgagee Letter 2002-22 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This letter explains that local governments do not need to be approved for their downpayment assistance program, and that county funds can be used by the buyer as cash required to close on properties.Homebuyer assistance program application and checklist Opens a New Window.
- xBorr Opens a New Window. Borrower Reservation Request (PDF) This form needs to be attached by lenders for all county loan applications.Lenders manual Opens a New Window.
- Lenders Manual (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This manual provides all of the information to assist you in preparing the loan package for submission to our office.Reservation request form Opens a New Window.
- Reservation Request Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This form is needed to reserve funds for a homebuyer.Shared equity worksheet - payoff sheet Opens a New Window.
- Shared Equity Worksheet - Payoff Sheet (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Certain loans that closed after 2006 have a shared penalty that must be paid when the loan is paid off. Call the Community Development Office to see if the loan you are handling is covered by this.Subordination request form Opens a New Window.
- Subordination Request Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
This form is necessary for lenders who are refinancing a loan where a Pasco loan is also on the property. Opens a New Window.
- Shared Equity Provisions - for Pasco Home Program Approval (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Updated Lenders Manual (PDF)
- Healthy Housing Toolkit for Housing Counselors 2018
Opens in New Window
- Lender-Realtor Roster-2020 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>