Customers are encouraged to explore our online resources by visiting www.pascolibraries.org and clicking on the e-content tab where you can:
- Borrow ebooks and audiobooks via Overdrive and Hoopla
- Stream movies, TV shows and the Great Courses library through Kanopy and Hoopla
- Enjoy thousands of episodes of high-quality kids content through Kanopy Kids
- Build a resume and get career help with LearningExpress Library
- ‘Ask a Librarian’ via our chat feature
UF/IFAS Extension is hosting Free Online Webinars, events and year round classes on topics like:
- Lawn and Garden
- Family and Consumer Sciences
Master Gardeners are also setting up a Virtual Plant Clinic where you can talk live with a Master Gardener about your plants.
Building Construction Services:
- Building Inspections
Facebook Social Network The Pasco County Building Department is conducting all occupied structure inspections via our Vuspex Mobile Video Inspections Tool ONLY until further notice. To learn more about Vuspex Mobile Video inspections, please visit: www.pascocountyfl.net/3491/VuSpex-Virtual-Inspections.
Contractors are encouraged to use our online permitting system (bit.ly/PermitsOnline) for Reroofs; HVAC Changeouts; Plumbing; Electrical; etc.
Permits will be worked on in the order they are received. ONLINE PAYMENTS/CHECKS ONLY. This will remain in effect until further notice. Please call 727-847-8126 with any questions.
Planning & Development (PDD)
PDD is accepting planning applications online only. Project information must be uploaded in Accela, and all payments must be made online.
For more information, please visit: bit.ly/DevSerUpdates
What are the alternative options?
- Opening a New Account, or Reconnecting Services may be done online, via mail, drive-through, drop box, and phone at 727-847-8131.
- Closing an Account may be done online, via mail, drive-through, or drop box.
- Bill Payments may be made online, via mail, drive-through, drop box and the Pay-by-Phone feature by dialing 855-786-5344.
- Builder Fees may be paid in three (3) ways. View payment options and detailed instructions.
- Billing Adjustment Paperwork may be submitted online, via mail, drive-through, and drop box.
- Appointments will be held on a case-by-case basis for any customer that cannot be serviced by any of the alternate methods provided.
- Call Center Support: Team Members are available at 727-847-8131, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Deposit Drop Box: The locations listed below have a drop box available to securely place payments, billing adjustment paperwork, applications for service, and any pertinent paperwork. Drop box access times vary. Please check each location listed below for availability. Paperwork must be in an envelope and fully completed with the customer name, account numbers, and any details need to complete a request.
For more information about Utilities Services & Support, please visit: https://www.pascocountyfl.net/4468/Utilities--2020.
PCPT is operating a modified bus schedule to limit the number of riders allowed on each bus in observance of CDC social distancing and gathering guidelines. To accommodate this change, PCPT is increasing the number of buses on the busiest routes by reassigning them from under-used routes., resulting in a temporary suspension of service on Routes 18, 25 & 41.
To see a complete list of PCPT Route, Schedule and other operational changes, please visit: bit.ly/PCPTRiderAlerts.