Pasco County Animal Services Updates
Pasco County Executive Order Requiring Face Coverings – COVID-19
COVID-19 Updates for Animal Services
- We are requiring visitors to schedule appointments online to visit the shelter.
- All Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Release (TNVR) clinics and outreach events are canceled at this time.
- We are not accepting owner/agent surrendered animals at this time. Rehoming options are available on the Animal Services homepage.
- If you find a stray pet, please consider using services such as Finding Rover, Nextdoor and social media to help get them home.
- Vaccine and microchip clinics are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. Visit our Vaccination Clinic page for more information.
- For your convenience, pet licensing is available online: secure.pascocountyfl.net/petlicensing. Licenses are also available at Animal Services and all Pasco County vet clinics.
- We are accepting physical donations, such as food and treats, shipped to the shelter via Chewy, Amazon, etc. You may also schedule an appointment online to drop off items, or use our curbside service at Building B. Monetary donations can be made to Friends of Animal Services, Inc.
- Our volunteer program has resumed based on needed positions. Current available roles are: Vaccine Clinic Assistant, Dispatch Assistant, Animal Control Assistant, Cleaning Technician, Dog Walker and Adoption Counselor. For more information on these roles, please check out the Job Opportunity Directory.
- The community service program is suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of our lifesaving mission.
Our mission is to ensure the health and safety of the people and pets in our community by encouraging responsible pet ownership through education, legislation and by providing incentives to sterilize pets.
Below are ways you can help our shelter, our community and our pets.
- If you have lost your pet, please visit Petango to see if we have any possible matches. Encourage other community members to check as well.
- Please limit visits to the shelter to owners who are reclaiming a lost pet or serious adopters.
- Please ensure that your pets' microchip information is up-to-date. Not sure who your microchip company is? Visit the AAHA Microchip Lookup website to find out.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>