Residential Electric Service Change Requirements

Completed Building Permit Application: Including Parcel ID No., Contractor ID No., etc. Be sure to add the power company and amperage in the Electrical Contractor area.

Who is doing the work?

Is the project value over $2,500.00? 

Permit Scope 

  • Replacement of Existing Electric Service Panel and/or meter can only.