Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
VIDEO INSPECTION OF WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION
Contractors must have the following supplies to complete a VuSpex Virtual Inspection:
1) Mobile Device with VuSpex App
a) Compatibility: iPhone 5 or newer, Android 4.0 or later: https://vuspex.com/contractor/
3) Permit placard
To schedule an inspection, during this implementation stage: call (727) 847-8126 x2 or email to:
email@example.com (after full implementation, contractors will be able to
schedule the inspection via the Citizen Site)
Performing a VuSpex Virtual Inspection: Connecting To VuSpex:
- On your mobile device, download the VuSpex App from your App Store before scheduled
- At your scheduled inspection time, the Inspector will call you through the VuSpex App so they
can see you and you can see them.
- At this time, the inspector will geo-locate you through the VuSpex App to ensure that your
physical location is at the permit location.
- Show the Inspector what they need:
For All Inspection Types - the Inspector will view the following:
- Permit posted in the window/door/etc.
- Manufacturer owner manual
Water Softener Inspection - the Inspector will view the following:
- Inlet and outlet water connections
- Location of power connection
- Drain connection
- Air gap (where required)
- Power up of unit
The above is not a complete list of the items that the inspector will require to be viewed as each
inspection is unique. Follow all of the Inspector’s instructions to assure the inspection will be thoroughly completed.
Once all necessary items have been viewed and the necessary pictures have been taken by the
inspector, the Inspector will disconnect from the VuSpex App and end the scheduled inspection. The
inspector will then result the inspection and update Pasco
Permitting with all the information.