Swimming Pool Facility Rules and Policy
Swimming Pool Policy and Rules
- Children (12 yrs. and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Admission is first come, first serve.
- No refunds or rain checks.
- No running or horseplay on the deck, around the pool, or in the locker rooms.
- Swimmers must use ladders when exiting from the deep end of the pool.
- Swimmers may not hang on the pool rope, ladders or diving boards.
- No diving, flips or splash dives from the side of the pool.
- All coolers and refreshments are subject to inspection by pool staff (no glass bottles).
- No alcoholic beverages on park property.
- Food and drink may not be consumed in the pool (water) or within fifteen (15) feet of the water. No gum anywhere at the facility.
- No smoking inside the pool fence, locker rooms or concession building.
- No animals.
- All swimmers must wear conventional type bathing suits. No cut-offs, bermudas, underwear, etc.
- All swimmers must shower prior to entering the water (locker room or deck).
- A number of precautions will be taken this summer, including, but not limited to the following:
- Social distancing on the pool deck, in the pool as well as inside the locker rooms and lobby area.
- Staff will be wearing masks while inside or when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer by staff.
- Materials for swim lessons, water aerobics and stroke development program will be sanitized after each use.
Diving Boards Rules and Policy
- Regular alternate intervals of diving and deep-water swimming will be established and regulated by staff.
- Proof of swimming ability must be provided upon request to ensure safety.
- One person on the diving board at a time.
- Only one bounce permitted.
- Divers must face forward, towards the pool when approaching the dive.
- No back-flips or inward entries.
- Divers cannot get on the board until the previous diver has reached the nearest ladder.
- The diving board and deep end may be closed at any time if staff feels the conditions or behavior of patrons is unsafe.
Flotation Devices Rules and Policy
- Flotation devices will be permitted during Adult Swim Times.
- NO flotation devices, toys, swim fins will be permitted during All Swim Times.
- Exception: All Coast Guard approved life jackets and built-in swimsuits may be used. Each family or individual must supply these jackets or suits. An adult must be in constant contact with any child that is wearing one of these Coast Guard Approved life jackets or built-in swimsuits.