Explore Career Opportunities here...
To apply for a job or volunteer opportunity, review the openings available and apply to each one you have an interest in.
Current employees can select the menu to view Promotional Opportunities. These opening are only available to current employees, interns and volunteers.
To review job descriptions, select the menu to view Class Specifications.
To be notified when certain jobs post, select the menu to view Job Categories.
You can view the status of your submitted applications by accessing your account.
To create an account, select the menu to view Help & Support.
1. You will need to create a separate application for each position that you apply for. However, your personal profile which contains your name, address, phone number, education, and work experience, may be "Populated" from a previously completed application. Each position you apply for will require you to answer the Agency-Wide and Supplemental Questions.
2. Each applicant must have his/her own account. You cannot share accounts.
3. If you already have an account, login using your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same e-mail address.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact NEOGOV toll-free at # 855-524-5627.
4. In order to receive Veteran’s preference, eligibility documentation is requested at time of application. Please attach your DD214 with discharge status. It must be provided before closing date of job posting. You may attach a scanned copy to your application or Fax to 727-847-8992 or call 727-847-8030 to make arrangements.
5. All applicants should be familiar with, and prepared to discuss, Pasco County’s mission, vision and core values. (Available on our website)
6. It is important that your application show the relevant education and work experience you possess as it relates to the position for which you apply. Please answer all application questions. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
7. Positions listed as "Continuous" may be set to close at the discretion of the Human Resources Department if an adequate number of candidates have been established.
8. CHECK YOUR ANSWERS CAREFULLY. ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, YOUR ANSWERS CANNOT BE CHANGED. JOBS CLOSE AT 11:59 P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON CLOSING DATE INDICATED. IF A JOB HAS CLOSED, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REAPPLY.
9. Applications for employment are subject to public records laws in accordance with the Florida Statutes.
10. Pasco County Board of County Commissioners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
11. In accordance with Federal and Florida law Pasco County Board of County Commissioners is a drug-free workplace.
12. FRS retirees are prohibited from re-employment with the Pasco BOCC, within the initial 12 months of retirement.
13. STARTING SALARY: Salary for current Pasco County BOCC employees is in accordance with the Career Service Manual. The starting salary for all other candidates will typically be at the bottom of the pay range for the job classification; however, it may be higher within the range depending on the qualifications of the successful candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: The Job Opportunities listed here are for Pasco County BOCC openings. If you are looking for opportunities with other agencies in Pasco County, please visit their site: