Contractor License Expiration

Is your Contractor's License expired? 

To Record or Update your State Certified Contractor's License in Pasco County, please complete the following:

  1. Download and complete the State Certified Maintenance Form (PDF) ** and follow the instructions.  
  2. Access the Accela system and register for an account.
  3. Email and state in your email that you request to be                          linked to your Contractor's License so you can obtain Pasco County Building Permits and Pasco                        County Building Inspections online.  (Please include your User ID number and Contractor's License                  number to be linked).
  4. Contact Contractor Licensing at 727-847-8009 or via email at         to address questions and concerns.                                          

** Documents not ADA compliant are denoted with two asterisks.  You may request a document to be ADA compliant by emailing Amy Elmore at