Veterans Memorial Park
14333 Hicks Rd.
Hudson, FL 34669
Hours of Operation
Park: 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Recreation Center: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Closed on Sundays
- (2) Jr. High Basketball Courts
- (1) High School Court
- (2) Volleyball Courts
- (2) Large Activity Rooms that are used for karate, yoga, arts and crafts and several other types of instructional classes. These rooms can be reserved for birthday parties, baby or wedding showers, or meetings.
- Softball Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Tennis and Racquetball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Multi-purpose Court
- Press boxes with Concessions and Restrooms
- Volleyball Court
- Fitness Trail (5,428 ft. (over 1/2 a mile) with (8) exercise stations, and bicycle racks. (dog’s permitted for walk on fitness trail but they must be on a leash and please pick up after your dogs.
- Park Benches
- Picnic Tables
- Charcoal Grills
View the Veterans Memorial Park Pool webpage for information on swimming lessons, pool hours and fees. Please call the facility at (727) 861-3033 and ask to speak to the Aquatics Supervisor..
- Meeting and Activity room fees vary depending on category type.
- Shelter fees vary depending on category type.
- Athletic fields vary depending on category type.
- View the online reservation webpage to make a reservation.
|Monday and Wednesday||Pickle Ball - Open Play||9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 13 years of age and older, Free|
|Tuesday and Thursday||Pickle Ball - Shootout||8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., 18 years of age and older, $5.00 per month|
|Tuesday||Tiny Tots||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for 1 to 4 years of age, Parents stay with the child, Free|
|Tuesday||Basic Wood Carving Workshop||12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., 18 years of age and older, Free|
|Tuesday and Thursday||Karate||
Intermediate - 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. for 6 years of age and older, Beginner - 7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. for 6 years of age and older, Adult - 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for 13 years of age and older, $35.00 per month, $25 per month for additional family member
|Tuesday||All American Youth Activities of Florida Dance Class||6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. for 5 to 7 years old, 7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. for 8 years of age and older, $7.00 per class|
|Wednesday||All American Youth Activities of Florida Youth Self Defense||6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. for 5 to 6 years old, 7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. for 7-10 years old, $7.00 per class|
|Wednesday||Open Volleyball||6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., All ages welcome, Free|
|Thursday||All American Youth Activities of Florida Cheerleading Class||6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. for 5 to 6 years old, 7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. for 7 to 9 years old, 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. for 10 years of age and older, $7.00 per class|
|Friday||Tiny Tots||9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for 1 to 4 years of age. Parents stay with child, Free|
|Saturday||Pristine Flow Dance Class
with Celia Farmer
|10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for 3 to 5 years of age, $7.00 per class, Beginning and intermediate classes available|