Rider Alerts, Service Changes & Detour
Route 23 Southbound Bypass Bus Stop
The Route 23 will bypass the stop (Shelter) located on Little Rd. in front of the Varsity Club Restaurant due to road work. To access the Route 23 bus a stop is located at Seven Springs Medical Park at 3633 Little Rd. just north of the current stop.
Route 54 Detour - The Shops at Wiregrass
October 26-29, 2020 the bus will bypass the stop located in the garage at The Shops at Wiregrass and turn at Bruce B. Downs to enter and exist the Park-n-Ride via the service road.
Route 54 Detour - Old Pasco Rd. and Dayflower - Completed
Route 54 will bypass stop located at Oakley Rd and Dayflower Blvd. Bus will turn around at round-about on Orange Quarter Lane and travel southbound on Oakley Blvd then continue on the regularly schedule route.
Resuming Fare Collection
PCPT will resume collecting fares and front door entry on Thursday, October 1, 2020. For information on fares please visit the Fares and Pass Information Page.
Route 21 Detour -Northwest (Hudson) Elementary
Starting Monday, August 31, 2020 Route 21 has a slight modification to the afternoon schedule. Route 21 will bypass Hudson Elementary in the afternoon school bell.
- Bypass Hudson Ave. turning east on Clark St. to Hudson Beach.
- No bus service on Hudson Ave. and Old Dixie at pm when school is in session.
- A temporary stop is set up in front of the Burger King on US 19 south of Hudson Ave. The stop is only serviced at pm when school is in session.
PCPT to Close on Labor Day
PCPT will be closed, and will not provide bus or Paratransit service on Monday, September 7, 2020. Visit our PCPT holiday schedule page for holiday closures. PCPT will resume all regular routes and fare collection Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
Changes to Route 25
Starting August 24, 2020 Route 25 has a slight modification to the morning schedule to accommodate Marchman's Technical College new school schedule. New Route 25 Schedule.
- Bus leaves the mall south at 7:10 a.m. (currently 7:20)
- Drop off at Marchman at 7:14 a.m. (currently 7:24)
- Bus will standby at Marchman so as to be at Rowen and Massachusetts at 7:30, back on schedule
- Bus will not go into Marchman Northbound at 1:55 p.m.
- Bus will go into Marchman Northbound at 3:05 p.m.
Bus enters campus, turns left into Calusa Elementary bus loop, then exist northbound