You may submit a public records request by letter, email, phone call or walk-in a request. If you would like to submit an electronic public records request, you can do so directly from our GovQA PRR Portal or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitting a request via our portal will allow you to monitor and communicate your requests by email and strictly by the contact information provided. Our system will send out notifications by email when new communication is sent regarding your request. You can track all of your public records requests by login into your account within the system and also communicate with the assigned liaison processing your request.
Environmental Site Assessment (ESA): In order to maintain an organised workflow; please consider submitting one (1) request for each property or parcel you are looking to obtain records of. You may list all the necessary information such as violations, permits, fire reports, certificate of occupancy, etc. via the portal or upload an attachment with your request. This will ensure our liaisons have all of the information they need in one consolidated request and can fulfill your request in a timely manner. As these requests require multiple departments to search for their records, we will notify each designated liaison of your request.
Please see Environmental Site Assessment (Pasco County) for further contact information regarding your request.
If you are looking for any and all documents approved by the Pasco County Board of Commissioners, you can visit the Agendas & Minutes page and use our CivicClerk Search Engine to search for any agendas, minutes and videos available online. If you cannot locate the records you are looking for, please contact us for assistance.
Please note some of the agencies being referenced below are not part of the BOCC.
- To request a 911 recording or CAD report from Emergency Services:
- To request a Zoning Verification Letter (ZVL) from Planning & Zoning:
- Email: email@example.com
- To request a law enforcement report or background check from Pasco Sheriff:
- To request records pertaining to Civil, Criminal, or Official Records, please contact Pasco County Clerk of Court:
- Final Judgement are recorded and are available in the Official Record online at: Pasco Clerk/Official Records
- For more information on how to view court files at the courthouse, hours and locations: Pasco Clerk/Court Services
- If you can’t find records online, please submit your request directly to: Pasco Clerk/Public Records Requests
- The Pasco County Property Appraiser office allows you to search a property address, homestead exemption, GIS map views, and recent sales of a property: