Unclaimed Funds

Unclaimed funds represent checks that are at least one year old and have not been cashed.

The lists of unclaimed funds, for both the Board of County Commissioners and the Clerk & Comptroller (below), are required by law to be published annually by the Clerk & Comptroller.

When making a claim, a completed claim form is required to be submitted to the Clerk & Comptroller.

To Obtain a Claim Form

Claim Forms may be obtained in one of the following ways:

  • From the Clerk & Comptroller website
    On the Pasco Clerk & Comptroller website, go to the Home Page.
    Click on the Finance page
    Print a copy of the Claim Form
  • By email:
    On the Pasco Clerk & Comptroller website, go to the Home Page
    Click on General Information
    Click on Contact Us
    Click In the Email Us section, in the Select Department window, choose Clerk’s
    Make your request for a Claim Form
  • By phone:
    Clerk’s Finance Department (352-521-4234)
  • By mail:
    Paula S. O’Neil, Clerk & Comptroller, Clerk’s Finance Department
    38053 Live Oak
    Avenue, Dade City, FL 33523
  • In person at one of the following locations:
    East Pasco Government Center
    14236 Sixth Street
    Suite 201
    Dade City, FL 33523

    Robert D. Sumner Judicial Center
    38053 Live Oak Avenue
    Dade City, FL 33523

    West Pasco Government Center
    8731 Citizens Drive
    Suite 220
    New Port Richey, FL 34654

    West Pasco Judicial Center
    7530 Little Road
    New Port Richey, FL 34654