Utilities COVID-19 Service Update: Effective Friday, March 20, at 4 p.m. and until further notice, the Land O’ Lakes and New Port Richey Customer Service Centers will be closed to customers and the general public to protect the health and safety, of customers and staff. Drive-through services will remain open at both locations from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. For additional updates and customer support options ... Read More
Pasco County COVID-19 Updates: Stay informed on all Pasco County schedule changes or interruptions ... Visit bit.ly/PascoClosings
New Rates: Pasco County Utilities customers will see rate changes reflected in their monthly water, wastewater, and reclaim water bill, beginning February 2020. The average residential customer using 6,000 gallons of water would see a difference of $1.48. Learn More and View New Rates.
Reconnect Services: Due to non-payment ... Read More
FGUA/Pasco Aqua System Acquisition: PCU is committed to a smooth transition for the Pasco Aqua Utility System scheduled to take effect during ... Read More
- How do I establish my utility service in person?
- Can I open a utility service account by mail?
- Can I open a utility account over the phone?
- How do I transfer my water/sewer services to a new account?
- What are the fees to open a water/sewer account?
- How far in advance should I submit a request to have my utility account activated or deactivated?
- How do I close my water/sewer account?
- What is the after hours emergency repair phone number for Utilities Maintenance?