Click to HomeGovernmentResidentsBusinessHow Do I...

Go To Search
Contractor Licensing

Responsibilities & Services
The Contractor Licensing Section stores and processes information related to contractor licensing such as changes of address, Workers' Compensation, bonds and insurance.

In order for a licensed contractor to be able to pull building permits, be listed as a subcontractor on a building permit and to obtain inspections in unincorporated Pasco County, the contractor must first record with the Contractor Licensing Section.

It is the contractor's responsibility to ensure that all licensing information on file with Pasco County is current.

Protect Yourself & Others
Need the services of a licensed contractor?
You can search the Pasco County Contractor Licensing Data Base for a contractor by using Public Access to Permit Applications (PAPA) 

Unlicensed Contracting? Call the Department of Business and Professional Regulation toll-free at 1-850-487-1440 or go to their website to report unlicensed activity.

Requirements to Record a State Certified Contractor
Required forms may be delivered in person, or mailed to

          Pasco County Contractor Licensing
          7508 Little Rd.
          New Port Richey, FL 34654

Contractor License
Want to apply for a Contractor License? The Application is the starting point, complete this form and provide all the required information to the Pasco County Contractor Licensing Office. Obtain a online (PAPA) password.

Pasco County is constantly striving to better protect its environments. Towards this effort recent changes in our systems may cause some individuals or organizations running Windows XP to experience difficulties. If for some reason you are affected by these changes please follow the simple instructions below to resolve.

  1. Open Internet explorer
  2. Click on Tools
  3. Select Internet Options
  4. When the pop up appears go to the Advanced Tab
  5. Scroll down to Security and select TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, or TLS 1.2 (if available)
  6. Click the OK button
  7. Refresh the page and you should be able to log on

Additional questions or assistance:
Phone: (727) 847-8009    
Fax: (727)-815-7000 attn contractor licensing
Fax: (727) 847-8928