Click to HomeGovernmentResidentsBusinessHow Do I...

Go To Search
File a Complaint
To File a Complaint
To file a complaint you must contact our Customer Service Department. You will have to create an account on the Customer Service web site and click on the "submit a request" icon. You must provide the following information :
  • Your name, address and telephone number
  • Email address is optional 
  • The address of violation or description of location is acceptable (across from, next door to, directly behind etc.)
  • The type of violation

Pasco County Customer Service