Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
"Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing." All information emailed or faxed to Pasco County Utilities is at the sender's own risk and sender agrees to hold Pasco County harmless for any liability suffered by sender or account holder.
Click the link above to read and print a copy of the terms and conditions for your records.
Requirements to Open a Water and/or Sewer Account
• Valid I.D. upon request
• If you are renting - a copy of your lease, signed by the owner and the renter.
• Third parties - opening an account requires the same information to be provided.
• At time of application - payment of fees to include any unpaid balances or fees on an existing or previous account must be paid in full prior to opening a new account.
• Prior to receiving service - deposit and activation fees are required if applicable. NOTE: Payment instructions are provided 7 business days after an application is submitted for new services. Instructions will be sent to the email provided in the online application.
As the tenant or other legal occupant of the premise listed below, I believe that I am located within the Pasco County Utilities service area for water and sewer utility services, and I would like to request starting service in my name at the address provided below.
Billing address indicates the location a bill will be sent. For those in transition please update your billing address as needed.
(Please allow 7 business days after payment has been confirmed for processing.)
REQUIREMENT: A lease must be signed and dated by the Owner or Representative of the Management Company listed above. Please use a pdf file format.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field