Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
"Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing." All information emailed or faxed to Pasco County Utilities is at the sender's own risk and sender agrees to hold Pasco County harmless for any liability suffered by sender or account holder.
Click the link above to read and print a copy of the terms and conditions for your records.
Requirements to Open a Water and/or Sewer Account
• Valid I.D. upon request
• If you are the owner - a copy detailing proof of ownership.
• Third parties - opening an account requires the same information to be provided.
• At time of application - payment of fees to include any unpaid balances or fees on an existing or previous account must be paid in full prior to opening a new account.
• Prior to receiving service - deposit and activation fees are required if applicable. NOTE: Please allow 7 business days for your online application to be received and reviewed. Once reviewed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to make a payment for any applicable fees and/or deposits.
As the owner of the premise listed below, I believe that I am located within the Pasco County Utilities service area for water and sewer utility services, and I would like to request starting service in my name at the address provided below.
Billing address indicates the location a bill will be sent. For those in transition please update your billing address as needed.
(Please allow 7 business days for your online application to be received and reviewed. Once reviewed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to make a payment for any applicable fees and/or deposits.)
Please attach a pdf copy of your proof of ownership
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field