Click to HomeGovernmentResidentsBusinessHow Do I...

Go To Search
How do I request service or report road problems?
The best way to report potholes, or request any other service from Road & Bridge, is to file a service request on the County's website with the Customer Service Center. The Customer Service Center can also be reached at (727) 847-2411, (352) 523-2411 or (813) 996-2411. The center will be able to help you with all your requests. A work request is sent to Road & Bridge and then the work can be scheduled.

Road and Bridge

Show All Answers

1. How do I request service or report road problems?
2. How long do road repairs take?
3. How does roads become County maintained?
4. How do I get my street repaved?
5. Why does the County grade some unpaved roads and not others?
6. How is the Road & Bridge Division funded?
7. Does the County maintain sidewalks?
8. Who maintains the traffic signals?
9. How do I contact other government agencies that maintain roadways in Pasco County?
10. How can I request repair of potholes?
11. The school bus cannot pick up my child because the road is closed. Where is my child going to be picked up?
12. How long is the road going to be closed?
13. The road is closed. How can I access my house?