Water Quality Reports
Water Quality - Consumer Confidence Reports (CCR)
Pasco County Utilities' constant goal is to provide residents a safe and dependable supply of drinking water. These Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs) are updated annually to include the results of the most recent water testing. Each summer, once the updated reports are available, your water bill will contain a direct link to the report for your specific water system.
Note: Pasco County Utilities operates eleven public water systems. Our largest system, the Pasco County Regional Water System, provides drinking water for the majority of our customers. If you are unsure which system provides your drinking water, please contact Customer Information & Services, and we will be happy to assist you in determining your service area.
We are committed to ensuring the quality of your water. You may view and download your current water quality report by selecting your service area from the list below:
- 2016 Blanton Lakes CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Crystal Springs CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Florida Estates CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Hickory Hill CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Lake Jovita CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Northeast #1 (Lacoochee Hillcrest and Trilby) (PDF)
- 2016 Pasadena Shores CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Pasco County Regional Water System CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Pine Breeze CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Southeast #2 (Ponds and Groves) CCR (PDF)
- 2016 Sunburst Hills CCR (PDF)
Water Quality Monitoring
Please note that in accordance with Chapter 62-550 F.A.C., Pasco County Utilities routinely monitors for over 80 drinking water contaminants. However, if a specific contaminant was not detected in any of your system's annual water samples, it will not be included in your CCR's contaminant tables. View a full list of contaminants monitored under Chapter 62-550 F.A.C.