Veterans Memorial Park
14333 Hicks Rd.
Hudson, FL 34669
Hours of Operation
Park: 7 days a week 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Recreation Center: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday from 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Closed on Sundays
This large community park consists of 49 acres and there is something for everyone at this facility. Whether it's sports, swimming, aerobics, dance or karate class, or just enjoying a walk in the park, this is the place to be. You will find a large recreation building with a gymnasium as well as several sports fields and a pool building with an outdoor pool.
- (2) Jr. High Basketball Courts
- (1) High School Court
- (2) Volleyball Courts
- (2) Large Activity Rooms that are used for karate, yoga, arts and crafts and several other types of instructional classes. These rooms can be reserved for birthday parties, baby or wedding showers, or meetings.
- Softball Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Tennis and Racquetball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Multi-purpose Court
- Press boxes with Concessions and Restrooms
- Volleyball Court
- Fitness Trail (5,428 ft. (over 1/2 a mile) with (8) exercise stations, and bicycle racks. (dog's permitted for walk on fitness trail but they must be on a leash and please pick up after your dogs.
- Park Benches
- Picnic Tables
- Charcoal Grills
- Outdoor pool (75' x 75') with a diving area (25' x 25') and a one-meter diving board.
- Pool is open to the public starting on Memorial Day weekend on weekends only. After school lets out, the pool will re-open everyday for the summer months to the end of August, then open on weekends only until Labor Day.
- The pool is closed on Mondays for maintenance (except for Holidays).
- Please read and obey the swimming pool facility rules that are posted in the pool area.
- No Fees to Park
- Meeting and Activity rooms are $10.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on category type.
- Athletic fields vary in price Facility Use Fees (PDF).
- To reserve a facility you can fill out a reservation form (PDF) and bring it to one of the following three park sites with payment of cash, check or credit card or you can make a reservation online with a credit card ($2.00 convenience fee will apply):