Crews Lake Wilderness Park
Hours of Operation
Open 7 days a week from dawn to dusk
This wilderness park consists of 113 acres and there is so much to enjoy at this beautiful park. There is an observation tower, bird houses, a paved bike path, you can hike through the nature trails, stroll through the botanical garden and watch the birds and butterflies surround you. There is an outdoor amphitheater and primitive camping for families or group events. Shelters can be reserved for birthday parties or picnics online or you can visit one of the following locations and pay on site:
Dogs are allowed at the park on a leash in designated areas. Please obey signs posted throughout the park.
The Central Pasco & Gulf Railroad, Inc. offers free rides on their scaled down train on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. The train depot is located near Shelter #2 by the log cabin. The train can be reserved for birthday parties only by contacting the Central Pasco & Gulf Railroad via their website at https://cp-grr.com/ Opens a New Window. .
- Softball / Baseball / Basketball
- Canoe Access / Boardwalk / Observation Tower
- Nature Trails / Fishing Pier/Dock
- Open Space / Horseshoe Pit
- Picnic Area / Restrooms
- Pavilions are $45.00 with electric and Shelters are $25.00.
- Primitive camping is $5.00/night and group site camping varies from $20.00/night to $40.00/night.
- Pavilion and shelter reservations can be made online Opens a New Window. or you can visit one of the following locations and pay on site:
Reserve and pay at one of the following three sites with check, cash or credit card (no convenience fees apply) :
- Veterans Memorial Park
14333 Hicks Rd., Hudson
- J. Ben Harrill Recreation Complex Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
2830 Gulf Trace Blvd., Holiday Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window. (727) 942-7439
- Land O Lakes Recreation Complex Opens a New Window.
3033 Collier Pkwy., Land O Lakes Opens a New Window.
Connect with us on Facebook