West Pasco Facilities
• Please arrive by 4:00 p.m. for large loads or mixed and 4:30 p.m. for smaller loads to ensure you have sufficient time to unload before gates close at 5:00 p.m.
• Please help keep Pasco roads clean and tarp your loads.
• The Household Hazardous Waste Center is available to Pasco County residents every Tuesday, Thursday and last Saturday of the month from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm free of charge.
• “Out of County” waste will not be accepted. Individuals who refuse to follow the rules and policies of Pasco County Utilities/Solid Waste will be prohibited from the use of this facility.
The Citizen drop off area will be open as in the past. Please note, the following policies will be strictly enforced.
1. The citizen drop off area is for burnable items only.
2. All M.S.W. (garbage) from households, 6– 8 bags or less, that would be placed curbside for regular pickup; shall be exempt from payment. (Homeowners only)
3. Exceptionally large loads of furniture or other waste (to be determined by Solid Waste Attendant) will be escorted to the tipping floor and will be charged the going rate which is currently $59.30 a ton. (Commercial or Residential)
4. All commercial haulers/businesses will be charged $59.30 a ton for all debris including scrap metal. (Rental properties are considered to be a commercial/business)
5. Mixed loads requiring special handling will be accepted and charged at the going rate, which is currently $59.30 per ton. (Commercial or Residential)
6. Furniture (metal not included) may still be placed in the citizen drop off containers and will be charged at the going rate which is $59.30 per ton (to be determined by Solid Waste Attendant). (Commercial or Residential)
7. Construction wood and chemically treated lumber shall be placed in CD Cell and will be charged at the going rate which is currently $59.30 per ton. No trash is allowed in the construction cell. (Commercial or Residential)
8. All Yard Waste will be charged at the current rate which is $59.30 per ton ($59.30 a ton is prorated/$2.97 per 100 pounds) Yard waste must be free of all other debris.(Commercial or Residential)
9. All tires are chargeable at $200.00 per ton prorated. (Commercial or Residential)
Car/Pickup $2.00 per tire - over 10 charged at $200.00 per ton
Truck/Semi Tires $10.00 per tire – over 10 charged at $200.00 per ton
Off-the-Road Equip. Tires $200.00 per ton