Opening a Water and/or Sewer Account
Is Pasco County Your Water, Sewer, or Reclaimed Water Provider?
Before opening an account with Pasco County Utilities please use PascoView as a resource to determine your provider information.
Once you have searched by Parcel or Address, scroll down to the bottom of the identified property and select the Utility Service Area highlighted in blue.
Requirements to Open a Water and/or Sewer Account
- Billing name on the account (only one name on the account)
- Service address
- Mailing address
- Contact phone number
- Date you want the service to begin
- Valid I.D. upon request
- If you are renting: A copy of your lease, signed by the owner and the renter.
- If you are the owner: A copy detailing proof of ownership.
- Third parties: Opening an account requires the same information to be provided.
- At time of application: Payment of fees to include any unpaid balances or fees on an existing or previous account must be paid in full prior to opening a new account.
- Prior to receiving service: Deposit and activation fees are required if applicable. NOTE: Payment instructions are provided 5 business days after an application is submitted for new services. Instructions will be sent to the email provided in the online application.
Fees and Deposits
Activation Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Activation Fee (next day): $57.00
- Activation Fee (same day): $98.00
Applications and fees must be received Monday - Friday, by 12:00 p.m. noon, for a same day turn-on.
Deposits for 3/4" Meters
|Type of Account||Deposit|
|Water Only||Deposit for homeowners||$60.00|
|Water Only||Deposit for renters||$72.00|
|Water and Sewer or Sewer Only||Deposit for homeowners||$180.00|
|Water and Sewer or Sewer Only||Deposit for renters||$216.00|
Deposits are held in a non-interest bearing account (Pasco County Ordinance Section 110-38(d). The deposit will be credited to the account after 24 consecutive months of on-time payments and no returned checks; or, if the account is closed, the deposit will be applied to the bill. Any credits will be mailed to the person whose name is on the account after the final read.
Deposits for Meters Larger Than 3/4"
Please view the Pasco County Utility Rates and Charges (PDF)
To Open an Account in Person
Please visit one of our convenient locations if you require service to start sooner than five (5) business days.
Other Convenient Ways to Open An Account
Apply for an Account
(Please allow 5 business days for further payment instructions. Instructions will be sent to the email entered in the online application.)
Open an Account
by Mail Using
US Postal Service
Pasco County Utilities
P. O. Box 2139
New Port Richey, FL
Open an Account by
Using Fed Ex or UPS (Do not use US Postal Service)Send to:
Send to: Utilities Customer Information & Services
7536 State Street
New Port Richey, FL 34654
If you have mailed your information and fees, please call one of our offices five (5) business days prior to the date you have requested the service to start in order to confirm receipt of your request.
Accounts cannot be opened over the phone. Any unpaid balance or fees on an existing or previous account must be paid in full prior to opening an new account.